Preppy Christmas Gift Guide
Christmas is just around the corner, and that means it is time to begin tackling your holiday shopping list. Looking for preppy Christmas gifts to delight your girlfriend, wife, sister, mom, coworker, or other prep obsessed lady? Find the perfect present for everyone on your list with the help of our preppy Christmas gift guide.
1. Lilly Pulitzer 2021 Desk Calendar ($22.95): Cute and functional—what could be better? This adorable Lilly Pulitzer desk calendar is one of our favorite Christmas gift ideas for friends, especially college students, teachers, freelancers, and office professionals.
2. Rewined Sangria Candle ($34.00): The aroma of this candle will whisk you away to a daydream of sunny afternoons in Spain, sipping sangria in the warm breeze. Enjoy the notes of ripe mandarin orange, juicy pineapple, pomegranate, and a dash of cinnamon.
3. Family Date Christmas Ornament ($17.99): A sentimental Christmas gift idea for your wife or husband that they are sure to treasure for years to come. This elegant ornament also makes a wonderful gift for your son or daughter and their partner.
4. Buffalo Plaid Fleece Pullover ($46.00): Give the gift of comfort and style with this cozy red buffalo check pullover. Buffalo check is one of our favorite prints for winter, and the black and red color scheme is timeless and sophisticated.
5. “Dog Mother Wine Lover” Dish Towel ($9.99): This decorative kitchen towel by Simply Southern really says it all! And of course, we have cat mom gifts covered too. Both prints are fun and thoughtful Christmas gift ideas for your wife or girlfriend.
6. Christmas Pajama Pants ($26.00): You can never have too many pairs of comfortable PJ pants, which is why they make great presents for anyone on your list. Looking for Christmas gift ideas for moms with little ones? Include this sweet matching kids Christmas pajamas.
7. Flamingo Punch Bowl & Ladle Set ($64.99): Shopping for a hostess with the mostess? Here is something truly unique for the woman who seems to have it all: a pink flamingo punch bowl and ladle set with a retro flair. Cocktail time, anyone?
8. Snakeskin Apple Watch Band ($24.99): A chic and stylish new smartwatch band is sure to be appreciated by any fashionista on your holiday shopping list. These bands have been tested to fit all sizes and series of Apple watches.
9. Holiday Cozy Socks ($5.00): Socks are one of our all-time favorite cute Christmas gift ideas, because they are perfect for literally anyone on your list. They make amazing stocking stuffers, and are also great gifts for out-of-town guests staying at your home.
10. White Opal Drop Earrings by Spartina ($26.00): Searching for the perfect Christmas gift ideas for your girlfriend? Trust us, you can never go wrong with an elegant pair of earrings! She will love the white opal stones and delicate shape of these dangle earrings.
11. Plaid Hair Scrunchie ($4.50): Plain old scrunchies, step aside! This hair accessory is as cute as it is comfortable. Choose from a range of colorful plaid prints that your preppy friend, girlfriend, wife, or family member is sure to love.
12. Deck The Halls Bath Balm ($7.00): We could all use a little more relaxation in our days. This Christmas bath bomb has scents of cedar leaf, Siberian fir, English holly, and mistletoe to create a festive, soothing atmosphere. Also shop the Jingle Bells Bath Balm with peppermint.
13. Fringe Plaid Poncho ($48.00): Stylish? Check! Comfortable? Check! Looks amazing on bodies of all shapes and sizes? Check! This plaid turtleneck poncho is a "one size fits most" option, making it one of our favorite Christmas gift ideas for women.
Hopefully our preppy Christmas gift guide has inspired a few gift ideas for the women in your life, from your girlfriend or wife to your mom, sister, best friend, or relative. Happy holidays from all of us as Prep Obsessed!
- Corey O'Loughlin